A new Call of Duty game developed by Tencent in partnership with Call of Duty publisher Activision is now live on Australia.
The game is called Call of Duty: Legends of War and was originally developed for the chinese market only, however it seems that they have plans for a western release too as evident by the soft launch in Australia.
You can read more about it on their facebook page
[FEATURES]BATTLE ACROSS MULTIPLAYER AND ZOMBIES GAME MODES!
- Multiplayer – Engage in online fast-paced 5v5 PvP action with several modes including Team Deathmatch, Frontline, and more!
- Zombies – Overcome hordes of the undead in stunningly visual PvE Raids. Play Solo or Co-Op with your friends!TEST YOUR SKILLS IN REAL-TIME PvP MATCHES!
- Challenge players from across the globe in multiple game-types like Team Deathmatch and Frontline!
- Wage war in classic Call of Duty maps including Nuketown, Crash, & Hijacked!COLLECT ICONIC CALL OF DUTY HEROES & WEAPONS!
- Play as characters from the Call of Duty Universe, including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Call of Duty: Ghosts!
- Earn Perks, Weapons, Skills, and Equipment from Supply Drops to customize your loadout to build the ultimate Soldier!INTUITIVE PICK UP AND PLAY CONTROLS!
- Revolutionary FPS touch controls built from the ground up for mobile devices.
- Fully customizable HUD and settings to play your way.HIGH-FIDELITY GRAPHICS ON MOBILE!
- AAA console-quality graphics with detailed visuals and stunning effects!
- Immersive 3D graphics for an epic shooter experience.